Sometimes surgery is the best way to restore health and hearing, and you can be confident that at NYOG you are in the hands of the best surgeons in the field for the different types of ear surgery.
Our success rates with surgical interventions are among the highest in the country. Our doctors are consistently ranked as the finest physicians available by Castle Connolly, New York Magazine’s Best Doctors, Best Doctors in America (a rating by peer physicians), Super Doctors, and New York’s Top Doctors.
As always, we are here to answer any and all of your questions regarding your ear and hearing health and all options for your treatment. Below are some descriptions of the surgeries associated with the ear and hearing. We want our patients to be as informed as possible, because at NYOG our goal is to…clear things up.
Types of ear surgery include:
- OTOSCLEROSIS SURGERY: LASER STAPEDOTOMY / STAPEDECTOMY
- TYMPANOPLASTY, ear surgery to repair a PERFORATED EAR DRUM
- COCHLEAR IMPLANTS
- BONE ANCHORED HEARING IMPLANTS
- CHOLESTEATOMA or TUMOR REMOVAL
- MYRINGOTOMY or EAR TUBE SURGERY
- OSSICULAR CHAIN RECONSTRUCTION