Otolaryngology Archives - The New York Otolaryngology Group

If you have a question or concern, send us an email. A doctor from one of our centers will answer your question in confidence. We may post the Q & A on the blog if space permits to help others who may have the same question, but will not use your name.

Specialist for Loss of Smell After a Head Injury

I have lost my sense of smell after a head injury. What specialist should I go to?
I would suggest seeing an Otolaryngologist or Neurologist.
Scott D. Gold, MD
photo_map RECENT Q & A's